akatsuki team Index du Forum
akatsuki team
FORUM dédier sur l'unni antares

akatsuki team Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Problem with Standalone Player ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    akatsuki team Index du Forum -> publics -> Présentation des joueurs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

Masculin
Point(s): 9
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 14:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Problem with Standalone Player Répondre en citant

Hello,

What a disastrous day It was today!!! It is a long story and I am writing it in such detail only because of it\'s awkwardness. If they were not my established clients, I think this case would cut me off any future commissions from them.I took my stk ( Budapest by Car, it is in the WIP section of the forum) and the latest standalone player to the client to show him, I hoped they would maybe order this \"presentation\" fully developed and put it on the web for people to experience it in 3D.I installed the latest standalone player on an employee\'s computer, and double clicked on the stk. Nothing happened. Tried a couple times, and nothing again. Look at the options panel, it was in French on an English Windows. 

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://www.shiva-engine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4904
eLearning Solution Video

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 14:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    akatsuki team Index du Forum -> publics -> Présentation des joueurs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006