akatsuki team Index du Forum
akatsuki team
FORUM dédier sur l'unni antares

akatsuki team Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Presentation of Flash (.swf) files ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    akatsuki team Index du Forum -> publics -> Présentation des joueurs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

Masculin
Point(s): 9
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 14:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Presentation of Flash (.swf) files Répondre en citant

Hello,

I have generated several .swf files via Adobe Captivate. I envisaged referencing small icons (each with a descriptive text) being displayed by the .chm file. A click on the icon would display the video in a new and dedicated window (I need a size of 1024x768 pixels). When the video has finished, the help file would again be the current window. My 'icon' has to be the same size as the video to be displayed. The icon is not displayed in the .chm, but instead the first slide of the video.(Contrary to other related forum entries, Captivate generates 2 .swf files, the secondary *_skin.swf defines the player. I can not see how a single .swf can be generated, or one which does not start automatically with the first slide).Only hyperlinks can open a different size window and without the navigation panel.Hopefully I am mostly mistaken in my observations, and the presentation of an icon/text which can optionally be selected to then play the associated flash file is indeed possible.

For More Details:-
Forecast software marketing

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 14:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    akatsuki team Index du Forum -> publics -> Présentation des joueurs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006